The B-You Challenge
B-You Challenge January 7, 2018 - February 3, 2018
New Year, new goals, are we right? On the top of that list:
- Stick to a workout schedule
- Live a bit healthier this year than last
- Be kinder, and more consistent with self-care routines
As humans, we tend to hyper-focus on instant gratification and sometimes give up when change cannot be seen immediately. The btone FITNESS team wants to keep you motivated, challenged and on track with your new year's goals.
We also want you to focus on self-care, sustainability and compassion.
To that end, we present to you a month-long challenge starting January 7, 2018 through February 3. 2018 called btone B-YOU.
During this time we will dive into self-love, come face to face with any lingering body issues and provide support in obtaining your realistic goal of a healthier, happier you. Each week, the btone FITNESS team will provide:
- Mantra Monday - We will share our Monday Mantra, to support a positive mindset for a fresh week.
- Tip Tuesday – Our instructors will share their top tips on how to stay healthy during the winter months.
- Workout Wednesday's – A written workout to be done at home or in a gym from one of our instructors.
- Thankful Thursday – Gratitude is the attitude and no better way to go into the end of the week with a grateful mind.
- Fearlessly Fit Friday – All about getting out of your comfort zone.
- Self Love Saturday – Do one thing for yourself, just for you.
- Sweat Sunday – Join btone FITNESS on our LIVE social media (Instagram/ Facebook) workout on Sundays to keep the momentum going.
So what's in it for you besides the healthy stuff
and the satisfaction of making movement and health a priority?
At the end of each week, we will pick one participant that joined in our #btoneBYou challenge. (hint: the more you do, the more chances to win)
Here's what you need to do:
- Grab a notebook
- Tag btone FITNESS on Facebook and/or Instagram with your version of our Workout Wednesday (for entry to count - workout must be done before the following Wednesday).
- Share your journey with us on Facebook and/or Instagram by tagging us and using #btonebyou
- Earn two extra points by taking a btone FITNESS class & checking in on Facebook.
- Joined us LIVE on social media during the Sunday LIVE class
- Earn triple points for taking your accountability partner to a btone FITNESS class and share your photo with us.
Take a second & plan your week ahead!
We encourage you to log your fitness journey in a notebook and share along with us via social media (mirror selfies not only welcomed, but encouraged). Our grand prize winner will be eligible to share their story with us here on our blog.
Follow along on our social media pages and hashtag #btonebyou, tag a friend (aka your accountability partner) and join us in saying NO to judging our bodies and YES to self-love and body positivity.
It’s a New Year, new goals, NEW you! btone B-YOU!
- the btone FITNESS team
Have a question?