Get in our belly's! Whether or not baking or cooking is your thing. Our instructors are sharing their go-to favorite food items and recipes. Every Friday, find us here sharing our easy to follow recipes for all to enjoy.
Vanessa's Spinach Squares
"These are hands down my favorite thing to make"
- 4 Tablespoons of butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup better batter gluten-free flour (or regular flour)
- 1 Cup of almond milk (or milk)
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Lb of lactose-free go veggie cheddar shredded cheese (or mozzarella or cheddar cheese)
- 2 Packages of chopped spinach
- 1 Tablespoon of onion (although I usually omit)
- Seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put butter in 9x13 baking dish and place in the oven. Remove when melted.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well, then add flour, milk, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Add cheese, spinach (if using frozen spinach squeeze out excess water) and onion and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and level off.
- Sprinkle top with seasoned salt and bake for 35 minutes. If using gluten-free flour it will most likely be approximately 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for approximately 45 minutes then cut into squares.